Sulitest is a movement whose mission is to support expanded sustainability knowledge, skills and mindset that motivate individuals to become deeply committed to building a sustainable future and to making informed and effective decisions. Inspired by the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development, RIO + 20 (Article 47 of the final document), Sulitest was one of the first featured initiatives of the United Nations Partnerships for Sustainable Development Goals. Led by an independent NGO and co-created with a community of users and a network of contributors, Sulitest is supported by 39 international institutions and networks such as UNESCO, UNEP, UNGC PRME, UNDP, GRLI, IAU and UN DESA.
Sulitest at a glance:
• International movement, led by an independent NGO, offering tools for raising awareness and mapping the SDGs
• Its best known tool - the Test - is an online, multiple choice question test available in 10 languages
• Foundational matrix ensures a systemic vision
• Aligned with the SDGs
• 1 international core module on global challenges that are shared worldwide
• UK based questions
• Almost 90,000 candidates (27,500 since July 2017) from 684 universities and organisations in 64 countries
• A global average score of 54% of expected answers
• 39 UN partners and academic networks
• A community of volunteers
• A tool available for free for all organisations (and can be fully customised for a fee)
The number one resource
for sustainability in post-16 education
The Sustainability Exchange website and its content are © 2018 Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges (EAUC). All Rights Reserved, except where otherwise stated.
Except where otherwise stated, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.