Green Academy Change Programme Residential April 2013
These resources were made available following the Green Academy Change Programme Residential held 30 April - 1 May 2013 in Leeds.
The objectives of the residential were:
- To shape and inform teams’ understanding and vision of sustainability;
- To enhance teams’ understanding of what is involved in managing whole institutional change for sustainability;
- To further develop action plans that will contribute to the embedding of sustainability in the curriculum and across the institution;
- To share expertise, resources and information across institutions.
- To identify approaches to engaging different stakeholder groups across the institution in the change process;
- To embed evaluation into action plans so to evidence that your team has had an impact;
- To engage in peer review and learn from other teams and the Green Academy programme team;
- To identify relevant opportunities for future networking so as to enhance your own learning and further inform your team’s work.