Effective Communications and Social Media
26th Feb 2019 14:00 – 16:30
Would you like to boost the effectiveness of your online communications?
This interactive workshop will provide you with the skills and knowledge to create interesting content and share it effectively within your organisational context.
This training session will start by outlining six essential questions to ask before communicating online. Over the course of the workshop we will review the opportunities and challenges associated with different communications and social media channels, and how they can be most effectively used to share stories and information with different audiences within your organisation. You will learn how to create engaging content and work with existing and new partners to widen reach, as well as how to monitor interaction with your messages.
Attendees will have the opportunity to put the learning into practice through practical activities throughout the session – please bring a laptop, tablet or smartphone with you.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Utilise the 6 key steps to creating effective communications
- Identify organisational branding and rules, and demonstrate an understanding of how to work with these
- Identify key channels and partners for communication within your organisation and beyond, and demonstrate an understanding of the importance of collaboration
- Effectively create targeted communications in a variety of forms and monitor their reach
- Demonstrate knowledge of the pros/cons of different social media platforms in relation to different messages and audiences
- Feel more confident about communicating sustainability within your organisation
Please note this is one of the six sessions in the EAUC-Scotland Accelerator Programme
. If you are interested in enrolling in the programme as a whole please contact us
Please contact email@example.com
if you have any questions or require assistance booking your place.