IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce - Queen Mary University of London
15th Sep – 8th Dec 2021 09:00 – 17:00
Overview of the 1 day course:
The Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce is a certified continue professional development (CPD) course, which is perfect for those working in any job role across all sectors. Participants are offered an opportunity to gain an insight into the most appropriate ways to embed environmental sustainability into the way they carry out their responsibilities.
This course covers the main environmental risks and opportunities facing organisations; the importance of resource efficiency; the impacts of pollution, pollution prevention and control and legislation; the impact of transport; and how employees can support the delivery of good environmental outcomes.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be equipped with:
The upcoming three sessions are scheduled to be delivered:
- Knowledge and understanding of the main environmental and economic risks and opportunities
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance obligations and business drivers for change
- Knowledge and understanding of the main potential impacts on environmental sustainability
- Knowledge and understanding of tools that can be used to improve or contribute to improving environmental performance
For full details and to book your place, click here.
View this event on the EAUC website →
- Wednesday 15 September 2021
- Wednesday 13 October 2021
- Wednesday 8 December 2021