Preventing Food Waste = Reduced Costs (EAUC Webinar)
27th Nov 2014 12:30 – 13:30
The amount of food being wasted by food service outlets is equivalent to 1 in 6 meals. Find out how to reduce food waste, its costs and your environmental impact. Hear about how Swansea University got started and has taken action to reduce its food waste and recycle more.
Resource Efficiency and Waste & Procurement and Supplier Engagement
This is an EAUC Member only benefit
This is an 'EAUC webinar' which is delivered for EAUC Members only. Find out more about EAUC Webinars, 'exchanges' and other EAUC Events
Why should I attend?
In this webinar, you will find out:
• how much food is being wasted in the UK education sector and how much it is costing your organisation
• what simple actions you can take to prevent food waste and save money
• what Swansea University is doing to reduce its food waste and recycle more
• how to access WRAP’s supporting tools and guidance
Who is this webinar for?
Anyone who is interested in reducing waste will benefit from this webinar, however it has been specifically created with the following roles in mind:
• Catering managers
• Environmental and sustainability managers
• Waste Managers
Please view the attached Webinar Programme for the full agenda and information on the expert speakers who are presenting on this webinar.
Please find all mentioned links to resources in the downloadable presentation.