Retrofit Best Practice & Network: Realigning Curricula for the Future by EAUC-S & Ashden
3rd Oct 2023 12:00 – 13:15
Join this episode of our 'Realigning Curricula for the Future' series of events, focussing on education for sustainable development in specific subject areas.
In this special Buildings Retrofit teaching episode, we will look at this emerging area for skills, with new courses being developed and existing construction training starting to evolve.
In this event:
- Hear about several emerging best practice examples and experiences of introducing and teaching Retrofit skills and courses from:
- Borders College, Scotland
- Leeds College of Building, England
- Neath Port Talbot College, Wales
- Connect with other Retrofit teachers and educators across the UK
- Co-shape a network for Retrofit teachers - get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or speak up on the day if you are interested in co-convening this network!
The session officially ends at 1.15pm to allow space for attendees' lunch breaks - but we will keep the event open until 1.30pm to allow for conversations and networking to unfold.
This event is FREE of charge for everyone. To book, please click 'Book a package' below. Any questions or issues with booking, please do get in touch with email@example.com.