The Sustainability Leadership Scorecard enables a single, engaging indicator of performance and gaps that is easy to understand and communicate and it is free to use for all universities and colleges in the UK and Ireland.
At last we have a transformational ‘All in One’ tool which captures data and performance from many sources and builds one definitive picture of your institutions performance.
If you have an idea for an exchange or would like to present your own project, get in touch today.
All of our webinars are recorded so if you've missed the live event, you can watch a podcast at any time!
The Sustainability Exchange's free lunchtime webinars on a variety of sustainability topics. Book one today or view a podcast! Got an idea for an exchange? Get in touch.
9th Sep 2019 10:00 – 22:00
CONFERENCE KEYNOTES, PARALLEL SESSIONS AND TOURS WILL:
• Provide the normal S-Lab/UKSPA ‘buzz’ of bringing people from different backgrounds together around best practice in designing and operating science-focused facilities.
• Provide in-depth accounts of the operation and future plans of Norwich Research Park, and the design, delivery and functioning of the new Quadram Institute.
• Use multiple sessions on Quadram, a case study of the University of Glasgow’s Clinical Innovation Zone (winner of the UKSPA ‘Location Setting the Pace Award’), and other sessions to discuss key issues in designing and operating translational research facilities and launch an UKSPA special interest group.
• Explore operational topics such as optimal use of office and write-up space; containment and ventilation; sample and consent management systems and biorepositories; sustainable labs and more.
• Highlight the innovative work of the John Innes Centre in implementing the Technician Commitment, and explore technical career issues in research settings.
For full details, click here.
The number one resource
for sustainability in post-16 education