Sustainability through salary sacrifice cars: A valued benefit for employees (EAUC Webinar)
The Sustainability Leadership Scorecard enables a single, engaging indicator of performance and gaps that is easy to understand and communicate and it is free to use for all universities and colleges in the UK and Ireland.
At last we have a transformational ‘All in One’ tool which captures data and performance from many sources and builds one definitive picture of your institutions performance.
Watch a webinar
All of our webinars are recorded so if you've missed the live event, you can watch a podcast at any time!
• Join Tusker on the road to driving down emissions with salary sacrifice cars
• Learn just how sustainable a salary sacrifice car scheme is!
• Offer your employees a valued benefit that’s also carbon neutral!
Why should I attend?
Learn about the many benefits and savings your organisation could be making through the implementation of a salary sacrifice car scheme.
The scheme allows employees to replace their older and less efficient, high CO2 emitting vehicles with a low or even zero carbon emitting car, thereby reducing overall emissions and saving employees hundreds of pounds in fuel costs each year.
Who is this webinar for?
> Environment and carbon managers
> Energy managers
> Sustainability managers
> Facilities managers and directors
> Health and safety managers
> Finance directors
> HR managers
Key learning outcomes:
• Understand how to further reduce carbon emissions from employees’ personal and business travel
• Learn more about a sustainable and carbon neutral benefit that is tangible to your employees
• Find out more about the environmental aspects of the scheme
• Understand the significant financial savings that can be achieved.
> Introductions (presenters, who are Tusker and what is their partnership with the EAUC)
> What is a salary sacrifice car scheme and how is it sustainable?
> How does the scheme work and what makes it green?
> The Benefits (Environmental, HR and Financial)
> University case study - Aston University
Alison Argall, Business Development Director, Tusker
Cheryl Clements, Business Development Manager, Tusker