The only certification in the world of waste reduction (exchange webinar)
14th Jan 2015 12:00 – 13:00
Resource Efficiency and Waste
The Carbon Trust Standard for Waste publicly recognises your institution’s efforts in reducing waste and provides tangible proof to your staff, student and suppliers that you are committed to making future reductions.
This short lunchtime webinar will share more detail about the certification and includes some case studies from those who already have it.
Why should I attend?
The main reason to attend would be to find out about the only certification in the world of waste reductions. Attendees will learn about how they can achieve a certification that verifies their best practices and reduction achievements in waste disposal. They will about what others are doing in the space and why organisations seek certification.
Who is this webinar for?
Heads of Environment
The webinar will be on the Carbon Trust Standard for Waste. It will cover the following:
1. An introduction to the Carbon Trust
2. An introduction to certification and the Carbon Trust Standard for carbon, water and waste
3. How can organisations achieve certification to the Carbon Trust Standard
4. What are the benefits of certification?
5. Case studies from current standard bearers
Lazar Armianov, Senior Client Manager, Carbon Trust
Not avaliable to attend this webinar? Click here
to request the link to view the recorded webinar and presentation.