Getting started with the SDGs in Universities
The Guide provides practical information on how universities can engage with the SDGs and accelerate their contributions, including:
- The case for university engagement with the SDGs
- How universities can contribute to the SDGs through teaching, research, operations and external leadership
- A step-by-step guide to developing a cross-university framework for SDG implementation.
- Practical guidance and tools to assist the process, including SDG mapping, reporting, stakeholder engagement, and managing interlinkages between the SDGs
- Case studies and examples to inspire action
- A global edition of the Guide is being developed in partnership with global SDSN and the broader SDSN network.