Applications open for EAUC-Scotland's Advisory Group
22nd February 2023
EAUC-Scotland are seeking one dedicated EAUC Member to join our Advisory Group (AG) at our Spring Forum and AGM
on 30th March 2023
We are particularly looking for:
- A representative working on the carbon and estates side of a higher education institution
Please note that the current AG member in this position, Roddy Yarr, has confirmed the wish to stand for a second two-year term.
Applicants can be at any stage of their professional development, and the EAUC is committed to equality and valuing diversity within its workforce, trustees and AG members.
What is the Advisory Group?
The AG consists of two representatives from the Further Education sector and two representatives from the Higher Education sector. The group meet approximately every six weeks either virtually or physically, at times to suit the group members. Each member of the AG serves for a period of two years, with the possibility of re-election for a further two year term.
The AG’s aims and objectives are to:
- Offer guidance and support to the EAUC-Scotland Office in implementing the EAUC-Scotland current funded programme’s Outcome Agreement and relevant strategies, and the broader EAUC UK Strategic Plan;
- Provide added value to the core activities of the EAUC by providing a regional focus that is specific to Scotland;
- Encourage and support sustainable development, environmental performance and social responsibility throughout the Further and Higher Education sectors in Scotland;
- Provide a specialist focus on relevant issues by facilitating the exchange of information and the dissemination of best practice informed by those specific Scottish issues;
- Report, via the EAUC-Scotland Convenor, to the EAUC Board of Trustees on EAUC-Scotland activities.
Please complete form below to apply to be a member of the EAUC Scotland Advisory Group, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Friday 24th March 2023
We will be holding our AGM
on Thursday 30th March
, when one member of each EAUC Educational Member organisation in Scotland that is present will be eligible to vote on the new AG member. All those standing for election to the AG will be given 2 minutes to demonstrate to those in attendance why they would be a valuable addition to the AG.
Review the EAUC-Scotland Terms of Reference and current AG Members on our Governance page