27th March 2013
Sustainability, and how to achieve it, is undoubtedly a growing discussion topic amongst organisations and the broader community. Examples of good practice can be found in almost every sector and industry. Yet we still question, how is sustainability being addressed? The ACTS conference is about answering that question by sharing our learning.
No matter whether you are starting out, or well on your way to embedding sustainability into core business, this conference will be of relevance to you. Hear from those who are making the change. Learn from them, and share your own learning as well. Don’t miss the opportunity to leverage off the expertise and experience of others.
• Leadership & Governance
• Partnerships & Engagement
• Learning, Teaching and Research
• Facilities & Operations
The focus for all sessions is to actively engage the participants in interactive learning in relation to the conference theme. As such, those presentation proposals that describe activities that will actively engage participants will be given priority for inclusion in the conference program. You may submit proposals for presentations within the following areas:
• Workshop: Includes structured small group learning activities
• Roundtable/Panel: Chaired topical discussion; that may have a panel of experts
• Non-refereed Paper: Proposals must demonstrate how the presentation will actively engage participants in interactive learning.
• Refereed paper: Written with the intention of being published in the ACTS conference proceedings online. Therefore both the initial abstract and final paper will be reviewed for their quality at academic journal standard and relevance to the conference through double blind peer reviewing. All refereed papers must be presented at the conference in order to be published.
• Poster: Visual presentations of practice or research to be displayed during the conference. A poster session will take place allowing the author to give a short overview of their poster and answer any questions. It is the responsibility of the author to bring their poster and mount it before the conference begins. (Presentation size A2).
• Deadline for submission: 20th May 2013.
Refereed Paper: Abstract
• Rolling review of abstracts: from 7th January, ending 6 May 2013.
Refereed Paper: Full paper
• Rolling review of full paper: from 8th April, ending 17th June 2013.