DofE Sustainability & Climate Change Strategy
16th February 2022
The Department of Education has launched a draft Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy
They have a survey
to provide feedback on the draft Strategy. In the survey they will ask you which actions set out in the strategy are the most important to you, your opinions of the overall strategy, and a bit about yourself such as age bracket and what region you live in. DfE will use the results from this survey alongside feedback from focus groups and working groups to inform the final developments of the strategy before publication in April 2022. This will run until 23:59 on 20 February.
The EAUC are working closely with the Department of Education and are involved in the following focus and working groups:
- Overall User Group - Fiona Goodwin, Deputy CEO
- Climate Education - Jim Longhurst, Chair
- Green Skills - Laurence Frewin, Trustee
- Education Estates - John French, Deputy Chair
- Operations & Supply Chain - Fiona Goodwin, Deputy CEO
- Data & Research - Iain Patton, CEO
- International - Fiona Goodwin, Deputy CEO
We also have Student Climate Commissioners -Manveer Gill, Katie Major and Amy Brazier - sitting on the Youth Panel.
The membership of each group can be found here