Salix EAUC College Energy Fund Closing at the End of January
11th January 2016
As the third round of the Salix college energy fund comes to a close, colleges will need to submit their applications for funding by Friday 29th January.
The college fund is available to any FE College that receives a majority of their income directly from the public sector. Salix funds over 120 different technology types which are available to view here
and have four compliance criteria:
· Up to a 5 year project payback period (we are also able to part fund projects)
· Less than £100 per tonne of CO2 over the lifetime of the project
· Projects must be additional (i.e could not have happened without Salix funding)
· Projects typically have 9 months to complete
You can apply for funding for more than one project in a single application using the multiple site compliance tool. To complete your application, you will need to follow the below 3 simple steps:
Step 1 - Complete the appropriate Project Compliance Tool(s) for all projects included in your application (these can be found on the Salix website
Step 2 - Dependent on the size of your project(s), please support your application as follows:
· Savings calculations, internal business case paperwork and evidence of the cost basis
· For individual projects over £100,000, a full business case using the Salix template
Step 3 - Complete the online FE Colleges application process by close of play on Friday 29th January 2016.
There is a webinar available to listen to here
with all relevant information on the college fund and how to apply.
To apply, please follow our easy online application process found on the College Energy Fund loans page