UK & Ireland Green Awards 2022 Open
31st March 2022
We are pleased to announce that the UK & Ireland Green Gown Awards 2022, in association with UKRI, are now open for applications. The Awards provide an opportunity for institutions across the UK and Ireland to be recognised for their excellent efforts in undertaking innovative and inspiring sustainability work to create a brighter future for their students.
Entries are now open and any post-16 education institution can enter for free - closes on 6th June.
What's new and updated for 2022?
- NEW CATEGORY - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Sustainability - recognising the work institutions undertake to integrate equity, social justice and inclusion within their sustainability work
- NEW INTERENATIONAL CATEGORY - 2030 Climate Action
- Revised categories to recognise the pandemic - all categories have been updated to include challenges and opportunities that have happened due to the pandemic
- Recognising the diverse nature of your projects - Submit a video link or up to 3 images to the judging process
- Recognising those with limited budgets - Small institution applications are measured against an annual turnover of £50 million or below
Full details on categories and guidance on how to apply here
- Acknowledge your team's efforts – engage your staff and students
- Raise your profile and showcase your sustainability excellence via events and inclusion in publications
- Gain recognition from senior management
- Obtain UK and international recognition
- Join a network of exceptional institutions with year-long promotion for your institution
- And best of all, it’s free!