Other resources that you may be interested in
Produced by Revise Ltd for EAUC Members only
With the Government’s current interest in the environment and all things ‘green’, the legislation that affects the further and higher education sector is changing all the time. With new Acts of Parliament, changing regulations and updates to guidelines, it is hard for anyone to keep track but knowing how to comply is a must. These updates are only accessible to EAUC Members.
In this issue:
• New Legislation to Introduce Carrier Bag Charges in Scotland
• New Changes to Requirements for Waste Transfer Notes
• New Guidance on Published on REACH Authorisation
• Landfill Tax Rates Rise Again
• UK and EU Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
• Defra Plans to Launch Online Legislation Database
• Carbon Reduction Commitment Reporting Window Now Open
Disclaimer: The information presented here provides an overview of legislation relevant to tertiary education. It does not constitute professional legal advice and in all cases where you intend to give an opinion or act on the content expressed here you should first obtain such advice.
The number one resource
for sustainability in post-16 education