Travel & Transport TSN and ACT Travelwise Meeting - June 2018 - Resources
On 12th June 2018, the Travel & Transport Topic Support Network and ACT Travelwise met to discuss:
- Addressing business travel: Improving data reporting and engagement to support taking action. A case study from the University of Edinburgh - Sion Pickering (University of Edinburgh)
- Campus active travel maps - Jill Tinsley (Pindar Creative), Trudy Cunningham (University of Dundee
- New products and services from Liftshare - Merry Scott (Merry Scott Consulting)
- Veloeye bike security app - Mark Lawson (Veloeye)
- Funding options and programmes available for ULEVs and eBikes from Energy Saving Trust Scotland - Rachel Goulding (Energy Saving Trust Scotland)
- Scope 3 methodology guidance - Keith Robertson (ARUP)
Please find the minutes report and copies of presentations and resources from the event available to download from this page. Please note there is a list of all resources at the start of the minutes.
You can find out more about our Travel and Transport Topic Support Network and past meetings here.