Green Gown Awards – 2023
Applications for the 2023 UK & Ireland Green Gown Awards UK & Ireland, in association with UKRI, opened on 3rd April 2023. The deadline to apply is 5th June - apply here!
How to apply
Please send your application form as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organisational Categories - for all except Reporting with Influence and Individual/Team Categories
Reporting with Influence - for this category only
Individual/Team Categories - for these categories only:
- Research and Development - Student Award
- Sustainability Champion - Staff Award
- Sustainability Champion - Student Award
What's new for 2023?
3 new categories
- Creating Impact - Recognising those that have achieved significant sustainability-related outcomes, on-campus or within their community, using minimal and/or limited resources. Sponsored by the Scottish Funding Council.
- Digital Futures - Recognising the digital transformation of education and research to improve the student experience, campus environment and teaching/research practices. Sponsored by Jisc.
- Nature Positive - Championing those institutions who are taking action to promote nature on their campuses, in their operations and teaching and research as well as working in partnership with their local communities.
- 8 categories are now included in the International Green Gown Awards