Food Procurement & Sustainability: Sustainable Procurement Topic Support Network Meeting - June
On 13th June 2018, the Sustainable Procurement Topic Support Network met to discuss sustainable food procurement. The agenda included:
- Food Procurement Policy and the Public Sector as a ‘beacon of good food’ - Beth Webb, Soil Association Scotland
- Improving health and sustainability by increasing vegetables in procurement: the Peas Please initiative - Celia Nyssens, Nourish Scotland
- Food packaging and procurement - Claire Guerin, Zero Waste Scotland
- Edinburgh Napier University Permaculture Project - Kate Murray, Edinburgh Napier University
- Workshop on incorporating sustainable food procurement into current practices - Ricarda Bieke, APUC & Kate Murray, Edinburgh Napier University
Please find the minutes report and copies of presentations and resources from the event available to download from this page. Please note there is a list of all resources at the start of the minutes.
You can find out more about our Sustainable Procurement Topic Support Network and past meetings here.