Travel and Transport Topic Support Network – 26th April 2023
Travel Surveys, Highway Code, EV Salary Sacrifice and Cycling Scotland Funding and Internships
The EAUC-Scotland Travel and Transport Topic Support Network met virtually on the 26th April 2023 to discuss how universities and colleges can encourage students, staff and visitors to move towards more sustainable travel habits.
The agenda included:
- Welcome (Lara Fahey, EAUC Scotland, Scotland Sustainability Project Officer and Trudy Cunningham, University of Dundee, Convener) (0:00:00)
- Presentation 1 – Travel survey creation, promotion and analysis at the University of Edinburgh and Q+A (Alex Luetchford, Travel and Transport Officer, University of Edinburgh) (0:02:38)
- Highway Code Changes Mini-Discussion (Trudy Cunningham, University of Dundee, Convener) (00:41:38)
- Comfort break (00:53:22)
- Presentation 2 – Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Schemes and Q+A (John Molloy, Internal Business Development Executive, Tusker) (00:55:22)
- Presentation 3 - Campus Cycling Officer and Development Fund ideas and inspiration (Valentin Jeanjean, Behaviour Change Manager, Cycling Scotland and Manas Disoriya, Campus Cycling Officer, Robert Gordon University (01:20:15)
- Summary and close (01:49:51)
Time stamps of the agenda items are indicated above. Please find the recorded video below.
Find links to the resources from past meetings of this network on the Travel and Transport Topic Support Network.