Scope 3 – Food
If you wish to join the Food Scope 3 Sub-Group please contact us.
Updates & Resources
- We are working closely with TUCO.
- Greenhouse Gas Footprint Tool: This is a free for all to use to calculate menu's or individual items GHG emissions. It can also be used as a tool to engage procurement decisions based on food ingredients. It is also includes an example of how much carbon equates to in miles driven in a typical petrol car to help engage users. The same tool is used by the Vegan Society. We are working with TUCO to provide more details on the calculations used in the tool. https://www.tuco.ac.uk/ghgcalculator/index.html
- Saffron: A one stop catering management tool: https://fdhospitality.com/
- Procure Wizard: A complete hospitality management solution. https://www.procurewizard.com/our-valued-customers/education/
- Forward Food - provide free training for catering staff and teams. They also offer free GHG assessments. They come recommended by King's College London and University of London.
- Foodsteps - Environmental impact assessments and sustainability solutions for food businesses
- Sharing Series - Food Policy & Growing
No resources were found. Please search again or try filtering.